The needs of a catastrophic injury victim are the same regardless of whether the catastrophic injury occurred in the workplace, an auto or trucking crash, from a defective product,
or from some other source.
The catastrophic injury case requires attention to the past and future needs of the victim and the ability to calculate those needs into economic and non economic damages.
You only get one chance at compensation, so if you or a loved one have suffered a catastrophic injury, call us.
D&M attorneys have successfully resolved and tried cases involving catastrophic injuries to their clients
Catastrophic Injuries occur in many ways
- Sometimes, Truck accidents cause catastrophic injury
- Sometimes, Motorcycle accidents cause catastrophic injury
- Sometimes, Defective Products cause catastrophic injury
- Sometimes, Medical Negligence causes catastrophic injury
D&M can finance and prosecute your case
- If D&M believes gastrointestinal negligence occurred, we will finance and prosecute your case with no cost to you unless there is a successful outcome